SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT WARREN BUFFETT:-
1. He bought his first stock when he was 11 years old.
2. He made $53,000 by the age of 16.
3. He was rejected by Harvard Business School.
4. He’s lived in the same house since 1958.
5. His father-in-law told him he would fail.
6. People will pay millions to have lunch with him.
7. In 2013, Buffett earned $37 million a day.8. Nearly 94 percent of his wealth was earned after he turned 60.
9. He spends 80 percent of his day reading.10. Buffett pledged to donate 85 percent of his Berkshire Hathaway stocks to charitable foundations.
11. He was awarded the “Presidential Medal of Freedom” by Barack Obama.
12. Out of all investing legends, Buffett has the best track record for beating the market.
BUFFETT IS AN:-
- American Business magnate and investor.
- Philanthropist (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation).
- Widely considered the most successful investor of 20th century.
- Noted for his adherence to the value investing philosophy and for his frugality despite his immense wealth.
One of the world’s wealthiest people and perhaps the most influential philanthropists of our times, Warren Buffett does not really need an introduction. He is the chairman, CEO and the largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway, a multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha.
CONSISTENTLY RANKED AMONG THE WORLD’S WEALTHIEST PEOPLE:-
2008- Ranked First.
2012- Time magazine named him one of the most influential people in the world.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:-
1. He was presented with the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Barack Obama in 2011.
2. He is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway and ranks among the world’s wealthiest people. Considered to be the most successful investor of the 20th century, he is also the biggest philanthropists of our times and had pledged to donate most of his fortunes to social causes.
7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WARREN BUFFETT’S AMAZING ACHIEVEMENTS:-
1. A self-made success
2. An important mentor
3. A strong belief in value investing
4. A solid start
5. A borrowed name
6. A diversified portfolio
7. A generous spirit
Warren Buffett, my all time favourite , my idol , my guru. From a very young age I was passionate about how to invest in stock market, and my passion for Investments increased when I first saw Warren Buffett on social media channels, thereafter I followed him on all the social media platforms , tried to understand each and every terms of stock market by watching his videos and many more, soon enough he became my idol and my only wish was to get connected to him once in my lifetime.
This lockdown when I heard about the app Xpert and then accessed it, I could see my idol , Warren Buffett on the app, I got pretty excited and thought that may be my long term wish of getting connected to him was about to fulfill. Thinking all of this I tried asking a question to him, I asked him the question but their was no response for the first 3-4 days , I felt that no… I’m not connected to him yet. I was kinda disappointed. But soon on the 5th day I saw a response to my question. I again got very excited and finally thought that yes now I am connected to my idol, my all time favourite, my guru.
If you too want to be connected to your idols , then FOLLOW
Be it Ratan Tata for business or Sachin Tendulkar for cricket, Xpert helps you follow, ask & learn from the best in every profession. Try it: https://xpertapp.page.link/e94D and use my invite code r4za9 to signup!
Warren Edward Buffett:-
Check out what I found about Warren Buffett: https://www.xpert.chat/cr/warren-buffett?ref=r4za9