Warren Buffett, my all time favourite , my idol , my guru. From a very young age I was passionate about how to invest in stock market, and my passion for Investments increased when I first saw Warren Buffett on social media channels, thereafter I followed him on all the social media platforms , tried to understand each and every terms of stock market by watching his videos and many more, soon enough he became my idol and my only wish was to get connected to him once in my lifetime.
This lockdown when I heard about the app Xpert and then accessed it, I could see my idol , Warren Buffett on the app, I got pretty excited and thought that may be my long term wish of getting connected to him was about to fulfill. Thinking all of this I tried asking a question to him, I asked him the question but their was no response for the first 3-4 days , I felt that no… I’m not connected to him yet. I was kinda disappointed. But soon on the 5th day I saw a response to my question. I again got very excited and finally thought that yes now I am connected to my idol, my all time favourite, my guru.
Thereafter I asked him a lot of questions and I did get their responses, XPERT not only made my dream come true, but also connected me to my passion, gave my passion a direction. I could learn a lot many things by the experiences of Warren Buffett and asked him questions about career building in stock market or as a Investor. And now I am clear with what I wanna do in life and how I’m gonna do that. Thank you XPERT for connecting me to my passion..!!
If you too want to be connected to your idols , then FOLLOW:-
Be it Ratan Tata for business or Sachin Tendulkar for cricket, Xpert helps you follow, ask & learn from the best in every profession. Try it: https://xpertapp.page.link/e94D and use my invite code r4za9 to signup!https://xpertapp.page.link/e94D
Warren Edward Buffett:-
Check out what I found about Warren Buffett: https://www.xpert.chat/cr/warren-buffett?ref=r4za9
JOURNEY AS A YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR:-
Age 6 – Peddled Coke.
Age 9 – Carrying golf clubs for $3 per day.
Age 11 – Bought his first stock.
Age 11-13 – Sold used golf balls.
Age 13 – Carrier for Washington Post and 4 other newspapers.
Age 14 – Bought 40 acres of farmland and leased it out.
Age 16 – Rented out used pinball machines making up to $50 a week.
BUFFETT IS AN:
- American Business magnate and investor.
- Philanthropist (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation).
- Widely considered the most successful investor of 20th century.
- Noted for his adherence to the value investing philosophy and for his frugality despite his immense wealth.
CONSISTENTLY RANKED AMONG THE WORLD’S WEALTHIEST PEOPLE:-
2008- Ranked First.
2012- Time magazine named him one of the most influential people in the world.
SOME INTERESTING ASPECTS OF HIS LIFE AND LESSONS LEARNED:-
- Time is Money; Don’t waste it.
- Patience is a Virtue.
- Don’t Buy more than what you really need.
- Be Economical.
- Assign right Managers for the job.
- Set Goals and communicate them.
- Don’t try to show off.
- Avoid making presumptions.
- Advice to young people.
HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR:-
- They take risks.
- They have a well planned investment strategy.
- They always invest with a planned exit strategy.
- They are patient.
- They do not regret their mistakes rather they learn from them.
- They do not put all their eggs in one basket.
- They never test the depth of river with both the feet.