We all have won some awards or achievements in life,but what makes us different is at what period of time or at what type of situation,we win it.For example in this case – at the age of 23,with so much competition he became a millionaire.That shows his exceptional work,dedication and passion which was 16 hours a day with lots of obstacles in his way.
Let’s look at some of the Accomplishments he received,
- Awarded the TiE-Lumis Entrepreneurial Excellence Award (2014)
- The first resident Asian to win ’20 Under 20’ Thiel Fellowship (2013)
- Named one of the Top 50 Entrepreneurs by TATA First Dot Awards (2013)
- Finalist of Global Student Entrepreneurship Awards-India
- Named one of the ‘8 Hottest Teenage Start Up Founders in the World’ by Business Insider (2013)
- World’s Youngest CEO at 17(recognized at 16)
- Wrote a book called ‘Kaleidoscope’ , which has around 25 award winning short stories.
- Awarded the Business World young entrepreneur award
- Forbes “30 under 30” in the consumer tech sector
I think that’s very unusual so many awards at a very young age and that’s the reason I want people to learn from him.Not his methods but the way of creating his methods and take him as a inspiration.
For more updates on such types of Success stories,download our XPERT application from the following link: https://xpert.page.link/mfA4
Referral Code: Xd6d