Mahendra Singh Dhoni is really a great personality from which we can learn so many life lessons that how can we deal with failure in our life.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni, The World Famous Indian Cricketer was Born on 7th July 1981 in Ranchi, Bihar (Jharkhand).
- His Father Pan Singh was Worked For MECON, Mother Devaki Devi is Housewife, Brother Narendra Dhoni and His Sister Jayanti Gupta who is Teacher. Mahendra Singh Dhoni called a ‘Mahi’. Mahi has Millions of Fans Across the India.
- Mahi married Sakshi Singh Rawat in 2010. The couple has one beautiful and cute baby girl Ziva.
- Dhoni is playing as a wicketkeeper-batsman in Indian cricket team and due to his coolness on the fields as a captain, He is also known as a captain cool among his fans Dhoni worked as a Ticket Checker Before joining the Cricket.
He was Selected to the Bihar Under 19 Squad, He played very well in that match and Selected to the Bihar Ranji Trophy Squad in 1999/00. His First International debut is in 2004 and He is the only captain that won all 3 major trophies of cricket ICC world cup, 20-20 world cup, and champions trophy In November 2005, He Scored 183 off 143 balls to take India victory and He won the “Man of That Series”. Dhoni Became Captained from 11th of September 2007 to 4th of January 2017.
Some unknown facts about Dhoni:
He never loved Cricket, because in young age Mahi was more interested in Football.
– Helicopter shot was not Mahi’s own Creation.
– Dhoni likes which women who do not recognize him like Priyanka Jha who was his ex-girlfriend and Sakshi Rawat who is his Wife.