What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer Marketing is a type of marketing that focuses on using key leaders to drive your brand’s message to the larger market. Rather than marketing directly to a large group of consumers, you instead inspire / hire / pay influencers to get out the word for you.
Influencer marketing often goes hand-in-hand with two other forms of marketing: social-media marketing and content marketing. Most influencer campaigns have some sort of social-media component, whereby influencers are expected to spread the word through their personal social channels. Many influencer campaigns also carry a content element in which either you create content for the influencers, or they create the content themselves. Though social-media and content marketing often fit inside influencer campaigns, they are not synonymous with influencer marketing.
Though there are many influencers in today's fast moving world but some of my favourites of Business Influencers are :
- Arun Prabhu Desai : Founded in 2007 by Arun Prabhudesai, Trak.in is one of the most widely read business blogs in India.Arun always felt that the youth in India have huge potential, but they lack the necessary resources to understand the concept of entrepreneurship. This was the main motive behind Trak.in. Over the years, Trak.in has been successful in providing deep insights on the latest developments in the start-up space.
- Neil Patel : Being one of the New York Times bestselling author, Neil Patel’s blogs offer the most realist advice to budding entrepreneurs. His valuable business insights have played a huge role in the growth of tech giants such as Amazon and Viacom. Due to an innovative content strategy, this is one of the most renowned blogs in the world of business. The Wall Street regards him as a top web influencer. Apart from NeilPatel.com, he is also the founder of two other start-ups called Kissmetrics and QuickSprout.
- Grant Cardone : Forbes named Grant Cardone #1 of the “25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017” and he has since garnered millions of fans and followers around the globe. Grant has turned his social media influence into real world influence by creating a way for investors to partner with him to generate residual income through real estate.
- Steve and Evan Tan – The Tan Brothers : Steve and Evan are serial entrepreneurs who have founded several startups over the past decade. One of their many claims to fame is earning 8 figures in revenue from ecommerce stores, one of which was able to generate several hundreds of thousands of dollars in a single day. Combined, the Tan Brothers have helped influence more than 50,000 students by delivering them valuable, actionable steps to help their businesses grow.
- Erik Bergman : After building a multi-million dollar marketing business that caters to the iGaming and financial services sectors, Erik Bergman left Catena Media less than a year ago to form Great.com, a marketing company that donates 100 percent of its profits to charity. His Instagram account provides a wealth of information to small business owners – short videos on business-related topics, inspirational quotes, helpful tips, and useful facts and figures.
To get more of these updates download Xpert app followed by the referral code jc2y6