When it comes to implementing a successful digital marketing strategy, there is no replacement for blogging. Effective blogging is an important part of your digital marketing strategy. It drives traffic to your website, generates new leads for your company, helps you nurture those leads, and gives you increased insight into your customer base. With blogging you can build trust amongst your readers, you can express your views, with your quality content on your website displays how well-versed you are with your products and services as well as the market.
I am doing an internship at Xpert in the digital marketing domain. They are teaching us Social Media Prospecting, SEO, and lots of other useful things. I personally like SEOand wanted to learn it. I get to know during this internship that blogging is very important for digital marketing. Xpert have an intern program on their website where they give training about SEO and blogging. I, myself have done that program and I learned how to write a blog over there. I learned the facts which you should keep in mind while writing a blog.
Some facts about blogging which I have learned:
- Your blog’s title should be short and crisp.
- You should include photos in your blogs.
- The paragraph should not be of more than 5-6 lines.
- It should include your personal learnings/feelings/attachment.
- Try to create sub-headings.
- You should promote your blog on social bookmarking sites like Pinterest, Reddit to make more people see your blog.
- You should use backlinks in your blogs.
If you want to learn SEO and Blogging, Click Here.