From the past 23yrs in his journey as a monk and motivational speaker, Gaur Gopal Das has traveled all around the globe to give propelling speeches about the secrets to living a great life. His eye-opening speech on Why Worry has gained immense popularity.
Gaur Gopal Das as a part of The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), has been giving lectures at well-known companies and universities worldwide. His topics appertain to success, happiness, and relationships. He is one of the rarest inspirational speakers from the country who was invited to give lectures in British Parliament and Googles’s head office. Amazing, isn’t it!
Gaur Gopal Das is the author of several books and novels such as Life’s Amazing Secrets, Checkmate, Revival and The way of the Monk.
Morden monk has given lectures at various corporates like Barclays, Infosys, Bank of America, Macintosh, Ford, Ernst & Young and many more. Das has been the keynote speaker along with Shatrughan Sinha and Shammi Kapoor at the World Kidney Day. He has spoken at numerous TEDx events also. At TEDx MITP, he delivered a speech on what makes life complete.
Let me share with you the message Gaur Gopal Das transmitted during the speech that got highlighted in the minds of listeners :
When you are born people love you and when you die people love you, in between, you have to manage through your actions.
Till date, Gaur Gopal Das Ji has won several awards:
- Rotary International “Super Achiever Award ’16” by Rotary Club, Mumbai, India in February 2016.
- Silver Creator Award by YouTube in June 2017.
- Danveer Karna Award by Kalinga Institute Of Technology.
- Ideal Youth Spiritual Guru Award by MIT World Peace University, Pune.
- Best Spiritual/Motivational Show On The Web by Indian Wiki Media, Alt Balaji on March 2018.
- YouTube Gold Playbutton by YouTube in October 2018.
- Gandhi Peace Award by Bharat Nirman Foundation in October 2018.
- Doctors of Letters (DLitt) by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
- The extraordinaire-Spiritual Leader 2018-2019 by Brand Vision.
- The IMAI Award by The Kaizen Institute, India in February 2019.
- Bharat Shiromani Award by Shiromani Institute in April 2019.
- Mahatma Gandhi Leadership Award by NRI Welfare Society in May 2019.