Darshan Raval was born on 18 October 1994 is an Indian singer, songwriter, composer, and actor born in Ahmedabad, India. His father, Rajendra Raval, is a writer, and mother, Rajal Raval, was a housewife. He attended Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul school in Ahmedabad. The handsome singer stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 143 lbs. His star sign is Libra. He is India by nationality and follows Hinduism. Raval is not a frank one when it comes to his girlfriend and love affairs. He has not made any kind of official announcement regarding his relationship status. He is possibly single and busy in his professional life for now.
Darshan began his career in 2014 as a participant in the Star Plus reality shows India’s Raw Star. Although he received most votes throughout the season, he emerged as the 1st runner up. Rituraj Mohanty was the winner of the show. Later, he came to be known for his performances in Bollywood. He was selected as Ahmedabad Times Most Desirable Man of 2017. Raval’s career took the turning point with his Bollywood entry singing the popular songs such as It’s Time to Party, Jab Tum Chaho, Bekhudi, and Keech Meri Photo. He is the founder of the musical band entitled Dip Zip Band. His first Indie song during India’s Raw Star is Meri Pehli Mohabbat. His singles also gained popularity Tera Zikr, which gained 172 million views on YouTube.
In one of the interviews, he has admitted that Himesh Reshammiya helped him to set his career in Bollywood.
Darshan is a well-established singer. He has made a good amount of money from his singing career. He also makes some amount of money performing on stage and making a public appearance. However, his current estimated net worth is still under review. He has well managed his lifestyle and appears quite classy and trendy.
Raval is a traveling freak and loves to explore new places. He does gymming in his leisure time. Despite his busy schedule he always spares some time for his family and friends. Darshan has accumulated numerous fans throughout his career journey. His Instagram account boasts about 4.9 million followers. In his concerts, he has attracted a huge amount of crowd.
Some Lesser/Unknown facts about Darshan Raval:
- According to him, he was thrown out of college for not being a good student.
- In 2014, Darshan participated in Yo Yo Honey Singh’s singing reality TV show ‘India’s Raw Star’, where he ended up as the first runner up.
- In 2014, Darshan composed his first song, Pehli Mohabbat, which came out to be a big hit.
- Darshan’s musical band name is ‘Dip Zip Band’.
- He learned the guitar from YouTube.
- He got his first Bollywood break with the song “Jab Tum Chaho” in the film “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, starring Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- In 2017, Darshan was listed as the Ahmedabad Times Most Desirable Man.
Some of the Darshan’s Song which I liked the most:
- Tera Zikr – Nov 8 2017 | 177M views
- Saari Ki Saari 2.0 – Apr 27 2020 | 4M views
- Asal Mein – Feb 18 2020 | 80M views
- Meharama – Feb 7 2020 | 50M Views | Love Aaj Kal | Kartik Aaryan | Sara Ali Khan
- Shab Tum Ho – Feb 6 2018 | 54M Views
- Pehli Mohabbat – His first song
- Ishq Chadha Hai – Jul 16 2015 | 18M views
- Tere Naal – 18 May 2020
Download the Xpert App to know more about him in detail.
Please let me know if you have liked it or not in the comments section and also what can be done to make the blog more interesting and useful.