A physiotherapy is a form of treatment that seeks to help a patient restore, sustain, and improve their mobility, function, and overall well-being. Arogyaus offers best physiotherapy services in Bhubaneswar, backed by experienced and expert professionals in the field. Physical recovery, accident prevention, and health &wellness are also fields where physiotherapy may benefit. Physiotherapists have you involved in a recovery of your own. Physiotherapists are specialists in the science of movement, they learn how to pinpoint the root causes of an injury.
When you Need Physiotherapy Services?
If you have an injury or chronic pain that is interfering with your daily activities, you should consider physiotherapy. After surgery, the doctor could refer you to physiotherapies, such as a hip replacement, an accident or heart attack / stroke. Arogyaus offers best physiotherapy services in Bhubaneswar, we offer you the best physiotherapy services depending on your condition so that you can recover fast.
What do physiotherapists treat?
Physiotherapists concentrate on prevention as well as recovery. Therapy can be for issues caused by accident, illness, or disability. Below listed are some of the conditions.
- Pelvic issues, such as bladder and bowel problems related to childbirth
- Loss of mobility because of trauma to the brain or spine, or due to diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of muscle strength, for example during cancer treatment, or palliative care
Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis and the after-effects of amputation
- Lung problems such as asthma
Disability as a result of heart problems