Jack Ma's Achievements:
- China Central Television had mentioned Jack in its ‘Top 10 Business Leaders of the Year’ list, compiled for the year 2004.
- He was named the ‘Businessperson of the Year’ by the ‘Business Week’ magazine and also featured in the list of ‘25 Most Powerful Businesspeople in Asia’, in 2005.
- 2009 was an eventful year in Jack’s life; he secured a spot in ‘Time’ magazine’s list of ‘World’s 100 Most Influential People’. The internet giant also received the ‘2009 CCTV Economic Person of the Year: Business Leader of the Decade Award’.
- The world-renowned ‘Forbes’ magazine had named him as the 30th most powerful person in the world during 2014.
If at first, you don’t succeed…
Jack Ma is a classic rags-to-riches story, but even more impressive than his fabulous wealth is his uncanny level of persistence. He is proof that no series of failures (despite how cripplingly depressing) can keep someone from achieving their dreams.
You have got to keep trying, and if it doesn’t work, you always can revert back to what you were doing before. ― Jack Ma
- Jack is primarily known for being the founder of the e-commerce giant ‘Alibaba’, which is one of the top websites in the business. This firm, which is also a stiff competitor to other famous websites such as ‘eBay’, has helped Ma become the richest man in China.
Life is so short, so beautiful. Don’t be so serious about work. Enjoy the life. ― Jack Ma
Why should you follow Successful People ?
The success habits of great leaders of the world are that they never watch TV.
Don't waste time just read Biographies & Films of great leaders.
What is the benefit of the following of the great leaders?
The benefit of following great leaders is that you can have access to the thought process of great leaders & you can easily see how to achieve success in life. " If they can do you can do."