1. Success only comes after failure.
Not only once, but Mr.Kalra has experienced failure multiple times before tasting success in his life. Be it quitting his job or failure of his startup but he never gave up.
2. Failure is nothing but a chance to revise your strategy.
Mr.Kalra was once in a position that he wasn’t able to give salary to his employees due to which 50% of his employees quit.
3. If you worry of failure, then failure will definitely attack you.
If all these personalities would have thought about what society would think if they would fail, then surely these people wouldn’t have become such great until what they now are.
4. Good things take time to happen.
For over more than 5 years into Makemytrip, the profit of the platform was very low.And now, it is so high that one in 12 flights consists bookings through Makemytrip.
5. The real failure is when you stop trying.
Mr.Kalra was an IIM Graduate, he could easily get a job elsewhere but he didn’t give up. He didn’t take salary for himself for over 18 months.
6. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
Mr.Kalra always dreamt of an idea and lot let it go even if there was 99% chance it won’t work.Yes, it is rightly said “Perseverance is the key to success”
7. Where there is a will, there is a way.
You are You. Always remember that never become second Einstein or second Bill Gates or any of them. Nobody remembers who came second in life. People always remember who came first in their life. Become you, remember you are unique and you are no other second person.
And hence, following your inspirational celebrity on
Xpert is very important.I have followed and it’s your turn now.